Will you be employable in 5 years? Will Your business be relevant? What are you doing today to stay connected, learning and ahead of the pack? We have seen a radical shift in how people are using technology tools to connect, learn and stay out front as thought leaders. This shift, or revolution, has caused some to dig their heels in and refuse to embrace the new tools, while others are leading the change and rising to the top.
Leaders must stay relevant and show others how to use the tools of the day to recruit and retain top talent. It’s no longer acceptable to “do business the old way” and leaders have to stop allowing those who resist, to hold the company back. Employees and team members must learn to think like entrepreneurs trying new tools and thinking social from the inside out.
In This Session, Participants Will Learn:
- What has changed in this new landscape
- How (and why) to think “Digital First” within the entire organization
- How to stand out as an expert resource in your space
- What is“Social Influence” and how does it matter in your world?
- Tapping into the social knowledge pool to keep your skills sharp and share your own expertise
- Steps to take TODAY for the business and the individuals to survive this digital revolution